| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sao Goncalo in May is fairly hot at 23.4 °C (74.12 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.3 °C (88.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.7 °C (69.3 °F).
- In May the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 10.6 °C (19.1 °F).
- The weather in May is somewhat dry. Just 72.5mm (2.9in) of fluid is laid down.
- The shortest day is 11:45 long and the longest day is 11:52 long with an average length of 11:48.
Check the distance to and compare the Sao Goncalo May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Sao Goncalo, Brazil
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Sao Goncalo: