| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sao Goncalo in June is fairly hot at 25.1 °C (77.18 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.3 °C (88.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19.5 °C (67.1 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in June is 11.8 °C (21.2 °F).
- The weather in June is a little parched. A mere 48.8mm (1.9in) of liquid is laid down.
- The shortest day is 11:43 long and the longest day is 11:45 long with an average length of 11:43.
Check the distance to and compare the Sao Goncalo June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Sao Goncalo, Brazil
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Sao Goncalo: