| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sao Goncalo in February is hot at 26.5 °C (79.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.7 °C (90.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.3 °C (68.5 °F).
- In February the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 12.4 °C (22.3 °F).
- The weather in February is faintly wet. Around 183.7mm (7.2in) of water tumbles.
- The shortest day is 12:15 long and the longest day is 12:24 long with an average length of 12:19.
Check the distance to and compare the Sao Goncalo February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Sao Goncalo, Brazil
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Sao Goncalo: