| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sao Goncalo in December is hot at 27.9 °C (82.22 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 35.7 °C (96.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.5 °C (72.5 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in December is 13.2 °C (23.8 °F).
- The weather in December is a little parched. A mere 49.2mm (1.9in) of water is discharged.
- The shortest day is 12:28 long and the longest day is 12:30 long with an average length of 12:30.
Check the distance to and compare the Sao Goncalo December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Sao Goncalo, Brazil
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Sao Goncalo: