| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sao Goncalo in April is hot at 25.9 °C (78.62 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.4 °C (88.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.5 °C (70.7 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in April is 9.9 °C (17.8 °F).
- The weather in April is very slightly soggy. Around 178.2mm (7in) of fluid is laid down.
- The shortest day is 11:53 long and the longest day is 12:03 long with an average length of 11:58.
Check the distance to and compare the Sao Goncalo April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Sao Goncalo, Brazil
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Sao Goncalo: